Thursday 7 August 2008

Just passing through...

No time to stop - I've got 101 things to do tonight! As well as going and getting some food shopping and filling up the car with the last Tesco 5p off a litre voucher I've got, I've also got to get all my craft stuff together for loading up in a hurry tomorrow.

I also want to make a couple of bookmarks tonight, and I'd like to stamp out some images and colour them ready for doing my candle class at the weekend.

There's also some ironing to do (Michael is off this week with the kids, ands he's done loads of houseworky type things (cleaning floors, tidying, hoovering, cleaning) but he's managed to ignore the ironing so far (and only one day left). He is, however, at home all weekend with the little darling children as I'm off crafting in Nottingham with my lovely forum mates.

Can't wait until I finish work tomorrow - yipppppppeeeeeee!

xxxxx


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

And a great weekend it was too. Great to see you again.

So, where are you now? You've gone AWOL again, lol.