Sunday 17 August 2008

A Quickie

Where does all the time go? I've been hectic at work for most of the week, and also the two days off I've had with the kids have been filled with mundane stuff.

I've got my new contact lenses (continuous wear ones that I don't have to take out at night) but I'm not sure about them. They just don't feel right/comfortable. I'm going back to the opticians on Tuesday to have a check up, so I'll see what the optician says. I've been looking forward to having them for ages, but now it feels like a real anticlimax.

Anyway - made a card tonight for one of my work colleages that's leaving on Friday to go on a secondment - can't put it on here yet, as although I don't think she does read my blog regularly, I know I've sent her the link in the past, so I daren't risk it. I'll put it on the Canny Crafters forum in the meantime, and put it up next weekend once it has been given to Jayne.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

It was a great card, lol. Ewe did it beautifully, pmsl.

Bobs said...

How are you getting on with the lenses now, Claire?