Friday 23 January 2009

Poorly pussy

My lovely beautiful gorgeous feline friend has been poorly. Very poorly. In fact, I thought he was off to chase mice in the sky on Thursday night. However, as these things tend to go, he improved vastly overnight, and although I still took him to the vets this morning, he was given a clean bill of health.

Not bad for a 15 year old moggy. She said that in most cats of 15, they would expect to hear quite a significant heart murmur, yet his was pounding away like that of a 3 year old. That's not to say, of course, that there's nothing at all wrong with him, but from the checks she could do, she couldn't find anything to worry about. Bless.

I finished a card for one of my best friend's daughter last night, ready for her birthday today. I haven't uploaded the photo of it yet, so I can't show you, but I will tomorrow. It's using another of the lovely images Ruth sent me as part of my Secret Santa pressie on my forum (she sent me a hand made book, entitled a Year of Cards with a stamped image in each pocket ready for me to use. It was truly lovely, and the image on the sister birthday card from the other day was one that she had stamped too.) I've added the pictures of the book and the other goodies I got below. Enjoy.

No comments: