Sunday 17 May 2009

Here we go...

Tomorrow is D-Day.

Tomorrow is the day which has the potential to change my future. Or not... as the case may be.

Tomorrow is the day of my interview. At 9.10am I wish be ushered away to complete 20 minutes worth of tasks and preparation. At approximately 9.30 I shall be led to seal my fate in front of a panel of 3. 3 whats I'm not quite sure...

And as the interviewees are now down to just 3...I will know my destiny before the end of my working day tomorrow (3pm).

To say I am nervous doesn't quite cut it...to be honest I'm absolutely crapping myself. Sorry for the vulgarity. I wanted to be more graphic, but restrained myself. I think it would be easier if I was sure whether I actually want the job or not. The job is 37 hours a week, when I currently work 26 (well, nearer 30 normally). It is, however, double the money I am earning now. And I know I could do it - and without being too immodest, I could do it bloody well too.

I just don't know if I want to.

I'll let you know what happens, but if I don't get it, (not because I was shit, but because someone else was better), then I may well be just as happy as if I do get it.

Que sera sera (thanks Doris)


1 comment:

WeirdCat said...

How did you do?