Wednesday 2 April 2008

Swiss dots

Here is a quick one for today - my friend Marie nonchalantly announced yesterday (whilst standing at the school gates) that she had got engaged on Friday. Well, I say announced...she actually shoved the massive rock on her left ring finger right under my nose! [smiles]


So I knocked up this card today for her - completely 'lifted' from a gallery which is absolutely full of fabulous cards. The Cuttlebug section of the gallery is
here, although you can get to the main menu by clicking on home from the top of the page. I even embossed the envelope to match [smug smiley here].

James went on a school trip today - to Eyam village (famous for being the village that contained the plague back in the 1600's) - Eyam is one of the villages that feeds the secondary school I went to - Lady Manners School in Bakewell. I wonder if any of my old friends still live there?

I must trawl through Friends Reunited again one day. Anyway - James seemed to like it (even if he did get ripped off in the museum shop when he bought a pen and pencil, and then didn't have enough money left for an ice cream - (all together now...) awwwwwww!)

Got to dash - not feeling 100% as I have a stinker of a cold and a rather irritating tickly cough to go with it - and a Governors' meeting to sit through later, so lots of minutes of meetings to print out and ponder over before I go.

No comments: