Saturday 5 April 2008

Weather

...I'm under it. Feeling lousy I'm afraid.

James missed his first day off school in well over 2 years yesterday - he has the same cough/cold that I seem to have, although thankfully his is on the mend, and sadly mine is still spiralling down. I'm dog tired, but don't want to sleep as every time i lay down, I just cough up my guts. I've read 2 books in just over 2 days, and now have no new literature to get my hands on.

Got my two new cartridges from the US finally today (the ones I ordered when I ordered the Cricut) - Zooballoo and Doodlecharms. I helped Sophie make a card for Michael this morning. Just got to muster up the energy to make one from/with James, and of course one from me.

Sophie's already sealed the envelope for hers, so I'll have to post a piccie of it once he's opened it on Monday.

Going to go and try and get warm and comfy on the sofa without feeling the need to hack my innards out every 30 seconds.

More tomorrow.

No comments: