Tuesday 22 April 2008

Working 9 to 5...

or rather 9.05 to 2.50, but that doesn't have quite such a good ring to it eh? Started work yesterday, and I rather think I'm going to enjoy it! I sit next to a girl who plays the drums - like me! I sit behind and across from two women who make cards - like me! My boss is addicted to ebay - like me!

Nice to have stuff in common with people :D

Will upload Dawn's 21st card (very basic) tonight, but I was really pleased with the frame I designed with the cricut and the Design Studio.
Photobucket


Also took some pictures this morning for the photo frame, so will upload my chosen picture later too (dashing off to a PTA meeting now).

Photobucket


Oh, and Tina - if you're reading this - I've been waiting until I was a tax payer again before I sponsor you [insert winkie type smiley here].

Toodle-oo!


1 comment:

Tina said...

LOL. Love that photo; isn't Sophie looking all grown-up!

Nice card too; haven't got Design studio yet, although hinting v.heavily for my birthday!

Glad you are enjoying work.