Sunday 21 September 2008

As promised

Here are the cards I made yesterday (well, and one from this morning too). I still have to put inserts into these, but for the first time, I've inked the edges of a couple of the envelopes to match the inking on the cards - it looks quite effective, even if I do say so myself! In Jayne's card, I'll be putting an image on the left hand side of the insert (as you open it - the left page) to tie in with the front. (It's the same Jayne that's on secondment - so I hope she's not reading my blog to keep up-to-date!)

General birthday cards:


A couple of anniversary cards:

A card for my cousin's son (10 this week and a mad-keen footballer):
A 40th birthday card for Jayne:
And another general birthday card:

2 comments:

WeirdCat said...

They are all gorgeous Claire, love the lady in the bath especially.

Bobs said...

Ooooh - that's a fabby selection of cards there, Claire.

Love the 'Fabulous at 40' one. She'll love it!

xx