Saturday 20 September 2008

Itchy and scratchy

is how we've been feeling for a couple of days as Sophie came home from school with some little tiny multi-legged friends in her hair. Well, that is , I assume she did, as I could see the eggs, but couldn't find the actual little pests themselves. All treated and presumably gone now, but it doesn't stop you itching when you think about them.

The consent form for James to appear on TV came (via Special Delivery 9am - guess who wasn't here?!) so I went to the sorting office to pick it up, and it's duly been completed and returned. We'll just have to wait and see when he will appear now (she said within a couple of months).

I've spent all this morning making cards! Yippeeeeee - finally! I shall take some piccies either later today or tomorrow and let you have a peek. Nothing spectacular (I bought some of those 'No Scissors Required' decoupage sheets, so I've been making fairly quick cards with them, and also some Paper Nation decoupage which I seem to have had forever.

I might get around to making something completely original one of these days, but don't hold your breath!

This evening, I shall be mostly watching 'Strictly Come Dancing' - I love the program, and since the gorgeous Tom Chambers (Sam Strachan from Holby City) is appearing, it will be even more worth while. I didn't realise that my sister knows Tom's dad though, until I was speaking to her about Strictly the other week! Apparently they're quite local to Matlock and they come into the Bank regularly - jammy cow [smiles sweetly].

Anyway - come on Tom!!!!!


2 comments:

Bobs said...

Ooooooh yes - I'm so looking forward to Strictly! I've got no preferences at the moment, but give it a couple of weeks and we'll see!

Glad you got James's form all filled in ...... and glad you got rid of Sophie's little visitors. Urggghhhh!

xxx

WeirdCat said...

Hope you enjoy your TV watching. Look forward to seeing the cards