Saturday 27 September 2008

What a week

Well, this week has been a busy one. I've had a birthday (I will photo my cards and pop a picture on here soon), I've been on a course to start my NVQ3 in Business and Administration (I must be mad), I've been running around left right and centre with the kids swimming and clubs and stuff, and I haven't started my Christmas cards yet, despite it nearly being October, and the fact that I'm fast running out of time! It was also 21 years on Thursday that I lost my Mum, and strangely I find myself missing her more and more as the years go by, and I see my kids growing up without her by their sides. RIP Mum.

My friend Helen from work has only gone and got herself a secondment for 3 months, so after having finally thought we were settled at work, it's all up in the air again. It's great for Helen, as it's more money for her, but on a purely selfish note I don't want her to go!

I have to get my posterior into some sort of gear today as I have loads to do, in the form of housework and card making (neither of which are floating my boat at the moment). So that begs the question; why on earth am I sitting here updating my blog when I should be running around the house with a duster or something...(I think, dear reader, that you probably already know the answer to that one in your heart fo hearts).

No comments: