Saturday 22 November 2008

Christmas is coming...

Oh hecky thump! How on earth are the days passing so quickly? Since I last blogged I can't even remember what's happened. I know that Sophie was ill again, and James has been bullied at school (although I am quite satisfied with how it's being dealt with - so far!). I made the rest of the Christmas gifts that Emma at work had ordered, and also a birthday card for her Mum (shown below). I still have to make any impact on my Christmas cards though - I've made, like, 10 maybe? No flipping good at all, I can tell you.

The washing machine broke last night, so we're now £46 lighter, but at least it's fixed. Bloomin' good service from my repair man I can tell you!

Strictly will be on soon, and however controversial I may appear, I'm actually quite glad that John Sergeant is now gone.I am sad and disappointed that the public didn't vote him out, but nonetheless, I think the context will dramatically improve from now on in. I also received Tom Chamber's autograph this week (via my wonderful sister who works in the bank where his Dad banks, and who asked him on my behalf to get a personalised autograph off Tom when he saw him). It arrived on Tuesday, and the kids and I were whooping around the house for ages! LOL - big kid me or what?

Go Tom!



2 comments:

WeirdCat said...

Love the clocks Claire, time is flying way too fast here too

Sara said...

I like the card for your Mum. Simple idea to just outline in one colour like that but very effective. May try applying that to some of my own stamps.

Sara