Wednesday 12 November 2008

Study leave

I've been off work today with a day of study leave - I've actually used it properly too - I've been a good girl and written my first reflective account for my NVQ in business and Administration. Had a bit of a rum deal though - my lovely employer has registered with an NVQ help website so that we can log on and get tips and hints. However, when I did this, I tried to register for the level 3 NVQ, but it kept defaulting to the level 2 one. I e-mailed the website, and they replied to me saying that my employer had only purchased the level 2 one (bearing in mind that 90% of us are doing the level 3 NVQ in Bus and Admin - so I rang poor Charlie at work and she's e-mailed the woman who runs it all. We'll see if there's an explanation when I get into work tomorrow.

James has been fine today (although still quite pale) - eating properly though, and quite chirpy still, so I'm not really worried. He had a bad night last night though, and wet the bed for the first time in months. At least I was working at home so I could wash all the bedding and get it dry. Bless him.

I got 3 more orders for mini clipboards off the back of one I did for a girl at work, so I need to get those done soon, as well as the ironing that I've been putting off for days. I'll have to do it tomorrow, or we'll all be in out birthday suits before too long (not a pleasant thought for anybody!).


No comments: