Wednesday 26 March 2008

Bling!


Quick post for now (but may be back later) because I want to show you a picture of my latest candle with 'bling'.
I am really quite pleased with this one - I used Cosmobella (I think) and wrapped some Papermania ribbon around the bottom (stuck on with DST) and then added some hot fix crystals to the ribbon and the candle itself. There are three Bella images going around the candle too.
Might try some more, but need to go and get some more candles first.
The Cricut which I ordered yesterday from Cutting Edge Crafts hasn't made an appearance today, so fingers crossed for tomorrow. I have, however, received the Design Studio software from Sirstampalot, and the little tiny order which I placed at Craftsulove (would have been rude not to when they had free p&p). I did originally order it from Sirstampalot, but alas they didn't actually have them in stock, so the very nice owner, Janice, gracefully offered me a refund of the machine so I could buy it elsewhere.
I am so into crafting again at the moment that I can't wait for it to appear! I hope it's everything I expect it to be - and more!
Off to take James swimming soon, so I'll try to get back later with the rest of my news.


No comments: