Thursday 27 March 2008

Tardy

I should have made it back on here last night, but alas I was far too tired (and then didn't sleep well at all - what's that all about? I normally sleep very well).

Anyway, the Cricut DID arrive yesterday - at about 5.15pm just as I was getting ready to take James swimming (I couldn't believe it...and the delivery guy wasn't too happy - I wasn't his last drop either). I took the manual to swimming with me and had a little read, and then came home and had a little play on the Design Studio later on (then came the restless sleep bit).

Soooo today I've started having a proper play - and WOW am I impressed! I do wish I could have gone for the expression, but it would have been a few months before I had got the rest of the money together for it, and I really didn't want to wait any longer - isn't 8 months long enough?

I've been on the blogs which have the templates that other (much more competant and preficient) users of Cricuts have made and posted for all to share. I made one of those cards with Happy and Birthday around the edges - only problem is the card is quite small because of the cutting area of the small bug. I will ahve to try to find a way to turn it all sideways and just cut the front out, so I can stick it onto another larger card.

I also got my order from Oh My Crafts - two sets of the cuttlebug combos - the presents and the build a flower one. Haven't had chance to play with those yet - a job for tomorrow. I need to get making cards soon as I have LOADS of bithdays in April, and also one for February that I have forgotten, and now it is so late it deserves something fabulous. Which brings me back around to tardy, which is an appropriate place to end for tonight (have to go and watch Ashes to Ashes anyway - there's something about Philip Glenister that I just can't put my finger on).

No comments: