Thursday 7 February 2008

£££££££ and a few more £££££££

I've spent a small fortune today. First was £69 for a new back box for the exhaust on the car. Then off to Ikea and spent loads on laminate flooring for the living room and 'dining room'.

The only problem with replacing the floor in the dining room, is it is home to not only the computer, ALL of my craft stuff (not inconsiderable as many of you know), but also a rather large upright piano that I haven't seen for at least 2 years from behind all the craft stuff.

Frightening stuff.

I have to make sure I'm up to date with all the cards I need to send for Feb, then I have to start clearing it all out.

It's going to be a long hard task, but the by-product of all this tidying up, is that I'll probably be selling off plenty of unused stuff (like the set of Prima flowers of the month which I sold to Ruth this afternoon - LOL).

Michael's hoping to start on the laminate at the weekend, but from Monday onwards he has to wear his glasses in preparation for his eye treatment the following Monday.

I'll take a photo of the 'dining/craft' room in the morning in daylight before I start clearing, and I'll post photos along the way. Oooooh it's exciting.

No comments: