Tuesday 5 February 2008

ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz

I finally got some sleep last night, after the nightmare that was Ofsted yesterday. I didn't sleep properly or eat properly on Sunday night, and I spent all Monday morning reading pertinent documents. After all that, the meeting only lasted 1/2 hour, and I think it went OK. We'll find out the outcome at 3.30 this afternoon, so until then, it's fingers crossed.

So today is going to be a craft day methinks. All the cards I made the other week have all been used (cripes I send an awful lot of birthday cards!), so I need to really go for it and build my stock up properly. I also need to stamp some images for one of the girls on UKS who I've discovered only lives 5 minutes away from me. We're going to arrange a meet up soon, so I need to get my bum into gear. First I'll have to visit the Papermill shop at Macarthur Glenn to stock up on some white card. I'm off there in about 10 minutes (they don't open until 10am).

Hope I'm strong and don't slip other things into my basket. LOL

No comments: