Wednesday 6 February 2008

Double whammy

Well, I had a fab day yesterday! Well, evening anyway. LOL

We heard from Ofsted that we are a 'Good School with some Outstanding features. Can't go into more detail as it all has to be verified, but basically we're chuffed to mintballs with their findings.

Second bit of good news is that we had James' parents evening, and he is doing fabulously. He is on the Gifted and Talented Register for Literacy and also for Music, and is heading for some fantastic achievements if he keeps up the good work. He is acheiving level 4b and 4a work now,for literacy, and that's usually the expected grade at the end of year 6, or so I'm told - he's in year 4.

Add that to pancakes for tea all round (one of the few things I'm really good at) and things don't get much better.

Went to the Papermill Shop to get my card, so will get onto stamping those images today for you Donna!

1 comment:

Bobs said...

Well done to James! You must be soooo proud of him. :) I bet he takes it all for granted!

Well done with Ofsted too. I knew all your worry would be for nothing! lol