Saturday 2 February 2008

Buried alive

under a mountain of Prima Crazy Daisies - but what a way to go! LOL. I got more Primas from Helen at the wonderful Craftables (see link on the left) - along with some Blonde Moments embossing powders. I'm hoping to get time to have a play tomorrow.

For tomorrow I am again a Brass Band widow, as DH is off to Preston to play in a competition with his band Newstead Welfare Brass. In fact, he's off out of the door right now to a rehearsal. I know that I met him whilst I too played in a band, so I do understand why they have to do all the rehearsals, but it really is silly season - with loads of contests in Feb/March/April May, and all the extra rehearsals really cut into family time.

I made a couple of cards yesterday, but I wasn't really feeling any inspiration, so they aren't particularly noteworthy. However, in the morning I will endeavour to photograph them and get them on here. There was a sprinkling of snow this morning, but there is more forecast, and maybe it will make for good photo taking with all that light reflecting into the house off the crisp white stuff. And maybe not.

No comments: