Sunday 3 February 2008

Bling

I've finally got to grips with my Kandi Kane - and lo - there was bling!

Trouble is, I only seem to be able to do the studs (which you press onto the cards) or the 4mm gem stones, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of the others if I keep practicing (don't stand still too long near me as you may get 'diamante'd).

Anyway, here are my latest few cards (I've also been back over a couple of older cards and given them the Kandi Kane treatment, but I wont bore you with the pictures again).

First another Sugar Nellile - the Guitar boy - papers from Dovecrafts new masculine papers, and a peel off greeting:

Then we have Cosmobella (a StampingBella stamp, bought from Funky Kits) used in conjunction with my new nestabilities circles dies (sentiment from Craftwork Cards):



And finally a Paper Nation decoupaged image from the QVC TSV, also with the nestabilities dies, a couple of Primas and a rub on sentiment:

1 comment:

Tina said...

Fab cards! Wish I could come and see them in person, but have to work Half Term :(

Catch up soon!

T
xxx