Tuesday 29 January 2008

Bad blogger

Well what an expensive week this has been. Michael (DH) and I went to Meadowhall on Monday for a consultation for laser eye surgery (for Michael, not me).

The crux of it was that Michael is a 'highly suitable' candidate (surprise surprise!) and we've booked a date for the surgery to be done. He goes to Nottingham on Monday 18th February to have the treatment, and we end up two grand poorer. Lovely. Mind you, we will be saving the monthly fees for his contact lenses, and there will be no more glasses to buy (at least not for the near future, as Michael doesn't need them for reading yet - he's not quite THAT old yet :wink: ).

So apart from that I don't have a lot to tell you. I made a few christmas cards at the end of last week (and old Canny Crafts tradition started by Anne Ashford all those years ago), so I'll pop a picture of those on here in lieu of a better picture for today.

I need to get loads of cards made in the next few weeks if I'm going to build my stock back up again. I should have posted a card today for my friend's daughter's 13th birthday, but if I post it tomorrow with a first class stamp, a following wind and a huge dose of good luck, it might just get there for Thursday (after all, it's only got to travel about 13 miles!).

No comments: