Thursday 3 January 2008

New Year - New Me ??

Well, I'm going to try anyway. I'm really going to make an effort to post more often, and one of my many 'resolutions' (don't like using that word, but can't think of another appropriate one) is that I am going to craft more and remember to photograph my creations again.

There was a time when I would photo or scan everything I made, but just lately the only thing I've been capturing are the cj pages I did. And I still haven't managed to post them onto the forum either.

Anyway - I need to make a card today for James to give to his friend as he's been invited to the cinema tomorrow (to see The Golden Compass- I'm quite envious). I'll endeavour to post my work later (or possibly tomorrow).

I will leave you with the most recent photo I took - one of James and Sophie with my Grandad - their Great Grandad) on Saturday just gone (29th December) - just two days before his 104th birthday.

Yes, that's 104 years old. And counting...




No comments: