Sunday 6 January 2008

Just a quickie...


So here it is - finally...the long awaiting very simple card I made for James' friend (yes, Sherlock, his name is William).

Probably not worth waiting for, but at least it's better to give a hand-made card when you're only putting money inside.
I've just sorted out all my new Sugar Nellie stamps, which I've trimmed down ready to use, so I'm hoping to get around to at least stamping and doing some colouring later on today.
I've also made an altered clipboard today for Kimb, the winner of the Christmas quiz on the forum. All 4 of use mods/admin are sorting out a prize for her, so hopefully she'll have a lovely surprise when she gets all her gifts together at the end of the week.
I wont post the picture here, but I'll pop a link in so you can have a quick look in case you're interested.

No comments: