Friday 25 January 2008

Drink anybody?

Or rather, a beer mat swap. These little beermats have been stripped, painted, covered with paper, and then had the images, phrases and rhinestuds fixed in the corners (with my Kandi Kane - which I've had for probably nearly 3 years and never used, and I thought it was about time). Just realised that the pictures probably don't show the colours properly, and they're much brighter in real life. Might try and get another picture later if the sun comes out.

Never done beer mats before, so not sure if they're really what I envisaged at the start of the project, but hey? I think they look OK. Lets hope the other people in the swap do too.


1 comment:

Tim said...

I like the beer mats, I would use the term 'funky' to describe them. I am not a big fan of straight lines so I love the curves and spirals.