Wednesday 30 January 2008

Nestabilities

I forgot to mention yesterday that I received my long-awaited nestabilities set from the USA. I got 40% discount off the rrp and also got the postage reduced too, so paid about £32 in total, and when you consider that they are £17 for ONE SET, I got all four for less tan the price of two over here!. I ordered the set of circles (which includes small and large circles, and the corresponding scalloped edge circles to go with them). I'm going to have a play later if I get chance (James' swimming night tonight, so might be too late to post piccies until tomorrow).

I also got my order from the wonderful Helen at Craftables today. I spent all my points (see previous post) and a bit more too and got some scrummy stuff. I got 4 bottles of Primas, some 12x12 cardstock,a pad of Basic Grey Gypsy, two cats eye inkpads, some fingerlift tape and some ribbon. I might even take a photo of it in a bit, but for now I have to dash out and get some mince for tea so we can have spaghetti bolognese (the co-op hadn't had their meat order when I went at 9am this morning).

No comments: