Tuesday 27 February 2007

All done.

Today's visits that is. I am now the proud (?) recipient of a 7 day course of anti-biotics (which the doctor fair encouraged me to take with alcohol, or at least so it seemed at the time), and a head of red-ish hair (albeit a little darker than I was wanting or expecting).Still, it won't come out in the wash - or on the pillow I hope.

Michael is now on the long slog up to the regional Brass Band competition in Burton-upon-Trent on 11th March. This is the same competition that last year they very unexpectedly won and gained a place in the National Brass Band Finals of Great Britain in the Royal Albert Hall last October (which in case you were wondering was the start of all my problems with my toe - the trip to London that is, not the qualification of said band).

Sold my Sizzix Sidekick tonight to my friend who already loves it. I haven't used it in about 2 years so best it gets some use and I get some cash. All the more to spend on Saturday.

Only [counts on fingers] 4 more sleeps! Yey!

I should be ironing, but I will leave that until tomorrow (mañana mañana). My dad gave me a postcard when I was about 18 - it said on it: 'Why do today what you can put of till tomorrow?'. I've lived by that ever since.



No comments: