Sunday 4 February 2007

Well, here I am again as promised. I am going to really try hard to keep this thing up to date.

Today I finished my own circle journal pages so my CJ is now ready to start its tour around the UK on Thursday. I suppose I really ought to start thinking about the CJ that will drop on my doormat on Friday or Saturday, but I'm just so relieved that my own is finished that I'm going to have a break for a few days.

One day I will work out how to get pictures onto this thing, but today I'm posting from the laptop, which doesn't have many pictures on it anyway, so nothing to upload really.

Today I have a really snotty head cold. You know the sort - the ones that make you stop and blow your nose every two minutes before it drips onto your work. I'm sure if I was of the male species, it would be classed as being at the near 'death's door' stages of Man-Flu. Still, here I am braving it out whilst my better half is 'living it up' at his brass band rehearsal. He's not enjoying it at all at the moment. In his own words this afternoon, he admits he has never felt this negative about band for such a long period of time.

He will never give it up though, and I would never ask him to. Brass bands are where we met, and therefore I know just how important it is to him (regardless of how much he moans and whinges about it).

Anyway, I'm sure I have many other important things which I should be doing instead of sitting here on the sofa typing this post, and watching Coronation Street over the top of the screen.

Au revoir mes amis.

No comments: