Monday 12 February 2007

Day One

So here we are on the first official day of helf term. Except it can't be half term, as school now has 6 terms (Autumn 1&2, Spring 1&2 and Summer 1&2). So let me rephrase that statement. Here we are in the break between Spring terms 1&2. Bah!

The kids were up well before me (I don't see why late mornings should be reserved for them, do you?), but they eventually got me out of bed just to stop them bickering and fighting. I can see this week is going to be a pleasure.

I haven't got anything planned and set in stone as it were, but I thought I might take them to the cinema to see either Arthur and the Invisibles or Charlottes Web. We'll have to see what the week brings (and what funds are available).

This morning I want to see if I can get some more toppers made to sell on eBay, but this afternoon will have to be devoted to either ironing or tidying Sophie's bedroom. Sophie's bedroom is soooo bad you can hardly see 1/4 of the floor space in there. If I'm feeling brave I might even take some before and after photo's.

No comments: