Tuesday 13 February 2007

Day two...and good news!

The phone rang this morning. Shock horror! No, but really - I nearly didn't answer it - I couldn't imagine who I could want to talk to who has a phone number I didn't recognise (the joys of caller display).

But answer it I did, and boy am I glad. I've now got an interview on Thursday morning at 11am for the job I mentioned in an earlier post (at the wood design company). I honestly thought it wasn't going to come to anything, but I'vebeen proved wrong. Now I just have the small matter of finding someone to look after the children for a couple of hours on Thursday, and making myself look half decent and presentable in less than 48 hours. Why oh why does the hairdresser have to be coming on Friday and not tomorrow?

On a lighter note, I've finished reading yet another Erica James book this morning. I did manage to pick up another 3 in Tesco's and Asda's yesterday though, so I won't be going short of reading matter any time in the near future. I should, however, be cleaning and tidying and sorting out the excess stuff in this house, and getting rid of it one way or another (eBay, Charity Shop or to the tip). I keep meaning to register with freecycle, but still haven't got around to it. One day maybe....

2 comments:

Tina said...

Woohoo, excellent news!!!

Will be thinking of you on Thursday.

Eleanor said...

And so will I, but I'm thinking of you right now anyway; I would hate you to think I only thought of you on a Thursday, YRH the GQ.
xx