Thursday 1 February 2007

Revisited

Well, it's now February and I've decided to return. Since I last updated this, I found a job, and got made redundant after Christmas. So much for becoming financially stable.

However, I might have got myself an interview in the near future for a part time job in another local company (they make rabbit hutches and bird tables and such like). They are looking for someone to run thier office from 9.30 till 2.30 on weekdays.

Sounds perfect doesn't it? Highly unlikely that I'll get it, I suppose (got my glass well and truly half empty these days), but worth agood shot all the same.

My throat today feels as though I've been gargling with razor blades (not a bad trick if you can do it!). However, there are things to be done around here - not least making a birthday card for a children's party Sophie is attending this afternoon straight after school.

I'm taking part in a Circle Journal on The Craft Forum, and seriously wondering what on earth I've done. I've managed to cobble together some covers, and even done my sign in pages. I've done an introduction, but I think I need to change it. I also haven't a clue where to start on my own pages - and people keep telling me that doing my own pages will be the easy part!

Cripes - ever get the feeling that you've bitten off more than you can chew (as the actress said to the bishop)??

It'll all come out it the wash (yes Mother - I can hear you!)

No comments: