Thursday 15 February 2007

D day - or not

Well today was the day when I had my interview. It went as well as could be expected. I wasn't too nervous and I think I did quite well.

They will let me know by the middle of next week they say. They have 2 more people to interview and then a decision to make. I fear, however, that if they come across someone with previous bookkeeping experience then I may just be pipped to the post. I haven't done bookkeeping before, and although a large part of my job at the Bank involved balancing their internal accounts, I think they might be looking for someone a little more experienced. We'll see. Touch wood and all that.

The kids spent a wonderful couple of hours at my friend, Ann's house. James is even more set of having a PSP now as Jacob, Ann's son, has one. I've told him (James), that when he can afford to buy his own he is more than welcome.

Michael is at band tonight, so I might make some more toppers to put on ebay. I have quite a few watchers on the ones I have for sale at the moment. No bids yet though, as that's what counts. Incidentally, the potential job involves taking care of ebay sales for the company. That is one area where I may have impressed at least.

Anybody want to buy a rabbit hutch?

No comments: